- You are on AT&T’s cellular service.
- You receive an (unwanted) spam SMS message.
- You wish to report this to make it stop.
- Forward the SMS message to 7726 (SPAM).
- The bot responds
- Forward the phone number to the bot.
- The bot thanks you.
- What to do if you receive spam text messages on your wireless phone; AT&T FAQ; current; 2013-01.
Summary: on point: forward to 7726.
- Reporting SMS spam; AT&T Forums; 2010-08-15.
- Unwanted Spam SMS messages; AT&T Forums; 2008-02-18.
Summary: The questioner is cranky and unhelpful.