Jean-François Blanchette; Burdens of Proof: Cryptographic Culture and Evidence Law in the Age of Electronic Documents; The MIT Press; 2012-04-27; 288 pages; kindle.
Jean-François Blanchette is Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
In Burdens of Proof, Jean-François Blanchette examines the challenge of defining a new evidentiary framework for electronic documents, focusing on the design of a digital equivalent to handwritten signatures. ref
Publisher Reviews ref
- Viktor Mayer-Schönberger, Oxford Internet Institute
- Geoffrey C. Bowker, Department of Informatics, University of California, Irvine
- Daniel Miller, Professor of Material Culture, University College Londo
- Ben Rothke; Reviews Burdens of Proof; In Slashdot; 2012-12-24.
- Ben Rothke; Reviews Burdens of Proof; At Amazon; Proof; 2012-12-24.
Ben Rothke is the author of Computer Security: 20 Things Every Employee Should Know.