- Madeline Levine, promotional site
- Teach Your Children Well: Parenting for Authentic Success; Harper; 1st edition; 2012-07-24; 352 pages; kindle: $11, paper: $2+SHT.
- The Price of Privilege: How Parental Pressure and Material Advantage Are Creating a Generation of Disconnected and Unhappy Kids; Harper Perrennial; reprint; 2006-07-29; 256 pages; kindle: $11, paper: $0.01+SHT.
- Kids of Helicopter Parents Are Sputtering Outl Julie Lythcott-Haims; In Slate; 2015-07-05; separately filled.
Teaser: Recent studies suggests that kids with overinvolved parents and rigidly structured childhoods suffer psychological blowback in college.
- Tracking Students’ Grades Minute-By-Minute: Help or Hindrance?; Linda Flanagan; In MindShift, a blog of KQED; 2014-05; separately filled.
- The Silicon Valley Suicides; Hanna Rosin; In The Atlantic; 2015-11-16; commentariat; separately noted.
Teaser: Why are so many kids with bright prospects killing themselves in Palo Alto?
Substantially “the same as”
- Why Are Palo Alto’s Kids Killing Themselves?; Diana Kapp; In San Francisco Magazine; 2015-05-22; separately noted.
Teaser: A panicked town struggles with a wave of suicides.
- The Pains of Being Perfect; Diana Kapp; In San Francisco Magazine; 2015-05-17; separately noted.
Teaser: Why are Palo Alto’s teenagers killing themselves?
- Sarah Eisner; Training for Discontent; In Her Blog, on Medium; 2015-05-13; previously noted; previously filled.
Teaser: The Doublespeak of Parenting and the Double Blade of Ambition in Silicon Valley
- Peter H. Huang (University of Colorado Law School); Tiger Cub Strikes Back: Memoirs of an Ex-Child Prodigy About Legal Education and Parenting; In 1 British Journal of American Legal Studies 297 (2012); 2011-11-11; 51 pages; ssrn:1958366.