WATCHOUT – this is a Windows-only product.
You will be required to use Windows to reflash the firmware before you can use it.
It does not work with Linux, only Windows
- Limtied to 15 home entertainment devices and unlimited home automation devices.
- Limited to 8 home entertainment devices and unlimited home automation devices
- Harmony Home Hub is NOT compatible with any Harmony remotes at this time. Compatibility will be available in early 2015.
- There are items branded Harmony which are not compatible with each other.
- What’s a home entertainment device?
- What’s a home automation device?
- Is this one of those “control your home from Harmony’s Data Centers (in the cloud, in EU?)” sort of a thing?
Or is this one of those “control your home via your own LAN” sort of at thing?
MyHarmony Portal, Harmony API
Maybe accessible to “developers” (the consuming public).
- Harmony API
- OAuth 2.
- Control with Harmony badge.