- OpenRTB API Specification, Version v2.2; IAB; 2014-03; Draft #1.9, Final Release Candidate; 96 pages.
- OpenRTB API Specification, Version v2.1; IAB; 2012-10; 80 pages.
- OpenRTB Technical Governance; 2013-04-09; 3 pages; landing.
- Comprehensive support for private marketplace (aka private exchange or Deal ID)
- Improved support for new types of video and mobile inventory
- Support for signals from publishers to buyers to abide by COPPA regulations
- Support for differentiating secure (https) and non-secure inventory
- Support for buyers to send flags to sellers in real-time about suspected non-human traffic (aka bot traffic)
- Bill Simmons (DataXu); OpenRTB takes on private exchange and bot traffic; In Their Blog; 2014-03-20.
Bill Simmons is CTO and Co-Founder, DataXu
- Demand-Side Platforms (DSP):
- Supply-Side Platforms (SSP):
- Google (AdMeld),
- Pulsepoint (ContextWeb)
- The Rubicon Project.
There are others (see the committers list; e.g. MediaMath)
- Bill Simmons is CTO and Co-Founder, DataXu
- Neal Richter, Chief Scientist at Rubicon
- Jim Butler at Nexage