- Flutter Wireless
- Flutter; a kickstarter; 2013-08-27 -> 2013-09-27.
A $20 Wireless Arduino with half mile (1km) range.
- Taylor Alexander
Concept & Specifications
- Atmel ATSHA204
- ~1 km range (aspiration)
- ~925MHz band
- ~600Kb/s (aspiration)
- Basic, $20
- Pro, $30, antenna screw, more memory (shown above)
- Something about ad hoc mesh networks
- <quote>Specify networks in Arduino code or configure Flutter with our mobile app.</quote>
- Something about “AES in hardware”
- Scalability: “two to thousands”
- Configurations (“Shields”)
- Breakout board and socket headers.
- Network Shield (Flutter Base Station)
- RC Shield (hobby Radio Control)
- Bluetooth Shield, something about mobile phone tethering, and an app.
- USB connectivity
- The wireless network with a mile-wide range that the “internet of things” could be built on; In Quartz; 2013-08-31. ;